Pick Your OwnFresh fruit and produce straight from the farm.
Begins Labor Day Weekend!
PYO Apples Prices
$21 for one half bushel bag
$18 each for 2 or more half bushel bags
Premium Apples $13/peck
PYO Blueberries: $4.75/quart
PYO Raspberries: $6.50/quart
Every growing season is different. Always call the Farm Market at (518) 765-2956 the day you plan to pick, to ensure that your PYO experience is the best it can be.
Things to keep in mind:
- Be careful! Remember that this is a working farm. We do our best to watch for pedestrians and small children, but tractors and other vehicles often move around the property.
- Federal regulations prevent us from allowing dogs or other animals in the growing areas of the farm. Leashed animals are welcome visitors around the outside of the retail area and along the nature trails.
- Plan a meeting spot when you arrive. It’s easy to lose sight of each other in the orchards and fields.
- When picking, hold the fruit firmly but gently in your hand. Twist the fruit rather than pulling; ripe fruit will release easily.
- Bring snacks and plenty to drink.
- A damp hand towel or paper towels, or disposable wipes, will come in handy.
- The weather is changeable at the farm. Dress appropriately and bring extra layers.
- Be prepared! Bring hats, gardening gloves, sunscreen, and bug spray.
- The farm has many great spots for photographs. Bring a camera or smartphone to record your adventures, then share with family and friends.
- Please help us by bringing bags for trash removal.
- Bring a cooler for berries. Don’t leave fruit in a hot car.